The TuneCore Philosophy
TuneCore believes all artists, from emerging to established, should have affordable and equal access to all channels of music distribution. When you use TuneCore Music Distribution, you keep 100% of your sales revenue without giving up any of your master recording ownership, copyrights, and merchandise rights. TuneCore Music Publishing Administration licenses and registers your compositions globally and helps you collect the royalties that you’ve earned.
At TuneCore, we like to keep things simple and transparent. We are all about getting your music heard and bought so you can get paid; we want you to make a living doing what you love.
TuneCore Music Distribution
Enabling artists to be heard worldwide
TuneCore is the premier digital music distribution company with one of the largest music catalogues in the world.
- You get an easy-to-use, affordable digital solution to get your music distributed worldwide to top stores like iTunes, Amazon Music, Spotify, Google Play, and more for an annual, flat fee.
- You keep 100% of your sales revenue and rights.
- You get detailed sales and daily iTunes, Spotify and Amazon Music reports.
TuneCore Music Publishing Administration
Enabling songwriters to collect more money
You are owed a separate, second royalty whenever your original composition is sold, downloaded, streamed, or publicly performed. Without a publishing administrator, you cannot collect all of these separate royalties for your compositions. That’s where TuneCore Music Publishing Administration comes in.
- You keep 100% ownership of your copyrights.
- We register your songs worldwide, in over 60 countries. We are proud to be affiliated with ASCAP, BMI and SESAC.
- Submit unlimited compositions. We collect your songwriter royalties for you, with just one, £55.99 flat fee and a 10% commission.
- Make your compositions and recordings available for film and TV via TuneCore’s Sync & Master Licensing database for Film and TV Supervisors. Our in-house Creative makes your compositions available for Film and TV uses (if composition is also distributed by TuneCore) for just 20% commission for secured placements.
- We collect 13 different types of royalties to help you get the money you’re owed.
TuneCore Artist Services
The Artist Services marketplace offers a suite of tools and services that enable artists to promote their craft, connect with fans and get their music heard around the world.
Now you can make money from your sound recordings on YouTube, build a professional-looking website, get reviews & ratings for your songs and more!
We Help All Artists Succeed
Our artist community has made over £551 million in revenue and sold over 36.5 billion total downloads and streams since TuneCore launched in 2006. We are proud to partner with hundreds of thousands of artists and labels, ranging from indie artists to high profile performers, including: Drake, The Civil Wars, Sonic Youth, Beck, Jay-Z, Aretha Franklin, Keith Richards, Blood On The Dance Floor, Public Enemy, Willie Nelson, They Might Be Giants, Donna Summer, MGM Studios, Moby, Girl Talk & Brian Eno.
Join the TuneCore artist community today and let us help you make a living doing what you love.
Meet the people behind TuneCore.